Points to count on (don’t miss to read this )-
- User-Friendly – If it’s your first time to serge, you may not be comfortable with the complex functions of an average serger machine. Most models need users to learn the ins and outs of the serger. The instructional video and user-friendly functions of Brother 1034D shorten its learning period.
- Color–Coded System – The color coding in this machine makes it easier to get started.
- 3 to 4 Threads – Another important feature in this serger is the number of threads offered. It provides up to 3 or 4 threads to create professional grade stitches.
- Affordable – Even with several functions and features, Brother 1034D is affordable.
- Limited Hem Ability – You can use rolled hems only on some fabrics. So, it is not functional for heavier or thicker materials.
- Users complain that the instructional videos are in low resolution. So, things don’t get clear at once.
Brother 1034D fits with all kinds of serger users. It has a lot of amazing features to make things faster and easier. It provides 3 to 4 thread system with around 20 stitch operations for all your needs.
It comes with 3 to 4 thread systems with lower loop threader. Some of the stitch options it includes are 3 thread overlock, 4 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, as well as ribbon lock stitches. With optional presser feet, you can sew flat lock stitches and blind hem pin tuck. Adjust the stitch width from the left needle by 5mm to 7mm for ideal stitching. It is user-friendly and uses 3 to 4 threads with total 22 stitches options.
- Weight – 8 pounds
- Product Dimensions – 15.3×13.1×12.6 inches
- Speed – Around 1300 stitches/min
- 3 to 4 threads
- Color coded
It ensures better stitch quality on all materials. It is suitable for stretchy, thin or knitted fabric with feed ratio from 0.7 to 2.0.
Quick Stitching Speed
It operates at around 1300 stitches a minute. It allows users to do complex tasks with ease.
Thread Tension Control
It adjusts the tension for each needle and gives added control on the tightness of stitch. You can easily detect the problems.
Retractable Knife Blade
You can easily move the knife blade without having to cut the fabric or have the blade to interrupt the work.
You can easily see the work space while sewing at night or darker areas with its bright LED screen.
It keeps the clutter away with built-in storage and leaves the organized and clean serging space.
It comes with advanced and modern features for simple and professional stitching. Though it has some drawbacks, this model is still the best buy.